1. Waking up this morning and realizing that I slept for 8 hours straight (an accomplishment that I know will get harder and harder in the next two months… and beyond!).
2. Jumping in snow-melted puddles at the park with little E.
3. Dinner! Braised Chicken Legs with Shallots and Vinegar (thanks to my personal chef loving husband).
4. Little E’s gleeful strut as he took his first big boy walk (6 whole blocks holding mommy’s hand on the New York City sidewalk!).
5. Watching Dazed and Confused for the first time, waiting for something to happen, then realizing nothing was going to, yet still feeling compelled to watch until the end and pronounce it “a good movie.”
I’d call that a darn good day…